This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
February 12, 2014
Pixel People by Chillingo Ltd (iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad)
Greetings Mayors! Good times are here to stay! It's Utopia's first Birthday, and we're going to celebrate our survival as a species with a brand new Content Update! Please keep your feedback and suggestions coming to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will continue to work on making the game better with each update!
• MORE JOBS! Now collect 365 unique professions (including special genes)!
• CONTENT OVERLOAD! Over 40 new splices, 2 new Special Genes, 10 new buildings, and lots more decor and missions
• THEME PARK PARTY! Build your own little wonderland within Utopia!
• DIG DEEP! Museum reopens for business. A new set of wonders and mysteries to discover!
• LOVE IS IN THE AIR: Get the Romantic again, if you haven't already found him!
• Server News button reduced in size. Only flashes when there is NEW news. Broadcast Station gains ability to hide idle button.
• Winter ends. It can now only be triggered via the Winter Fort, or by buying the event from the Event Center
• Special genes added to Gallery
• Utopium can no longer be traded. Mutopium can be.
• Fixed a bug pertaining to game crash due to IAP
• Santa's gifts do not cost land anymore
• Event Center performance improved
• Engage counters no longer malfunction when playing across midnight
• Fixed a bug where the buyout wouldn't show up for the Holiday Spirit mission
• Fixed a bug related to animals getting locked in missions that were time (event) sensitive
• Fixed a bug where Santa would cancel an existing building waiting to drop
• Increased the land cap
• Several other minor bug fixes
Pixel People - Anniversary Update Gameplay Trailer (HD)