A list of things that need to be done on the wiki.
Feel free to add suggestions on the talk page so they can be discussed and checked for popularity.
- Add all images for both male/female professions. (In progress)
- When uploading images put them under the category Profession Images. (In progress)
Convert the Current profession infobox to the Pixelbox template.Completed
- When done, change the "required by" list to only be the direct relations. (In progress)
- Remove the Requires section, since this is just a duplicate of the formula. (In progress)
- Professions with missing splice time.
- When adding Splice Times, take into account the discount you have with spirit.
Make sure professions have both a Male AND Female name.Completed
- When adding a name, don't forget to remove it from the missing male/female name category. (You do this by removing the page from the category, on the right of the edit page).
- If you add a profession page to the wiki and you don't know the male/female name (or both), don't put like three dots or a question mark there. Otherwise the page won't be automatically added to the missing male/female name category.
- Please try not to create a "combines with" section, if there are no "required by" professions, this'll keep the page clear.
- Check the buildings page on missing professions.
- Upload building images with no background (for the newer buildings).
- When adding build times, take into account the spirit discount you have.
- Give all decors an own page.
- Add all Reindeer to the wiki and place them in the Category:Reindeer. (Completed)